How AI will shape the new world might be an intimidating aspect for you. However, one such tool which has stolen the limelight in the past few weeks is ChatGPT. This Open AI iteration has come up with a lot of potential and promises but is it really going to affect your personal and professional life?
And especially as an end-user and a content writer, will your jobs be automated in the coming days? Let’s seek the answer in this article.
What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is a trained AI tool based on Generative Pre-trained Transformer architecture to produce human-like text based on the inserted input. Various natural language processing tasks like text generation, completion of sentences, answering the prompt questions, etc., can be attained through it.
“ChatGPT was trained on an enormous amount of text data. It learned to recognize patterns that enable it to produce its own text mimicking various writing styles,” said Bern Elliot, a vice president at Gartner.
Is chatGPT going to snatch your job?
Considering a recent launch, the answer to this question doesn’t appear so unswerving. But let us check out a few facts about this well-discussed tool.
ChatGPT is a machine-learning model, so the responses tend to imitate human nature. But who can be better with a human response than the human itself?
- Accuracy issue– Achieving the superior accuracy of 100% seems to be quite a distance for this tool.
- Linguistic beauty– Human minds and language expert writers make the copies engaging by good crux and the way they write. The embellishment that a writer can bring is by using various phrases or metaphors that can not be expected from an AI. It might have difficulty understanding certain types of language, such as idiomatic expressions or colloquialisms.
- Contextual understanding– When humans correctly understand the context of the topic, they can also give their own unique opinions and views about any subject. Being an AI, ChatGPT will only flip through other resources and won’t have its own perspective. Such unique thoughts and opinions of human minds enable organizations to generate unique content.
- Anecdotes and data– It is often necessary to explain certain concepts with anecdotes and past data; understanding where to include them is indeed a human mind’s game.
- Emotional intelligence– Human writers can connect better with the readers by tapping into their emotions using empathy, sarcasm, satire, or humor. Humans can only generate feelings and expressions suitable to the situation.
ChatGPT may not replace humans; instead, it will need a creative mind to utilize ChatGPT’s absolute power.
The truth is that AI can’t replace the creativity, empathy, and perspective human writers bring to the table. However, content writers can continue to thrive in this landscape by focusing on writing high-quality, unique content that AI can’t easily replicate. This includes writing in a specific niche or industry and creating emotionally resonant pieces that tap into the human experience. Remember, while technology may change, the human voice will always be needed in the world of content writing.
Future of ChatGPT
Technology is an ever-evolving field, and predicting its future of it with certainty is challenging. However, looking at the current state, we can say that ChatGPT will change how people use the content. It seems with the passage of time, AI tools like ChatGPT will be able to produce more accurate results. Revolution in this industry will definitely sweep away those who choose to stay idle; however, a continuously evolving individual will always be prioritized over any tool.
What do you think?