Indeed, Apple iPhone is ready to burst into the streets! And this time, it’s going to be totally different from what it used to be, when an iPhone was launched. With pre-order beginning from September 7, followed by a launch on 16th September, less than a month is left before the next ‘big thing’ arrives in the market.
It seems like since time immemorial, brands have consistently brought up new and improved gadgets and services much to the pleasure of the general folk i.e. the end users. However, it is worth noting that there is one brand out there which ‘thinks differently’, a phrase which came right from the horse’s mouth – Steve Jobs. That brand is Apple! Yet again with its latest flagship edition of the iPhone 7, the brand intends to captivate loyal followers all across the world.
But here’s what’s trending about this upcoming technology super model:
- With current dimensions being 138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1 mm, the iPhone 7 will come with Nano-SIMs and long strengthened glass having oleophobic coating to allow 3-D Touch display. The iPhone will arrive with sensors such as Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass and barometer.
- What’s so New:
- A Dual Lens Camera for your iPhone plus will help you become the photo shoot hero of your cohort.
- This version of iPhone will now be fully water-resistant mostly and will come along with less chances of your iPhone being the bait of your wet hands.
- The Design will only go very small changes from iPhone 6, just to add a little more elegance.
- The antenna bands have been redesigned for more efficiency and faster operation.
- The processor has been upgraded to ensure much more work efficiency and lesser operation time.
- The iPhone 7 will come in two screen sizes for you to choose from- 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch.
- The camera will not protrude much outside the body.
- You will now see a longer earpiece cut out along with a relocated ambient light sensor and flush touch-based home button.
- When iOS 10 is available only to developers, it is assumed that it may be released with the forthcoming iPhone 7.
- The iPhone 7 will come with 2 GB RAM while iPhone 7 Plus will be coming with 3 GBRAM. Also, iPhone 7 Plus will be using two cameras with 2-3x zoom optically and have a great performance in conditions of low light.
- The battery will be upgraded to 1,960 mAh which means that there will be a 145% increase in battery life.
- Wireless charging will be another cool thing to look forward to, in the iPhone 7.
- iPhone 7 will be supporting 256 GB of space and will be offering a lot of space for new apps and videos.
- Earphone Revolution:
- This year, the iPhone won’t be coming with a 3.5 mm jack, which usually allowed all kinds of headphone to be used.
- Instead, a new thinner lightning port will be developed which will ensure faster and better performance. While, Bluetooth headset will connect wirelessly you will be able to buy the lightning-equipped Earpods as well with your iPhone.
- A New and unknown feature called Smart Connector will also be joining the list of amazing features in iPhone 7. The connector is normally designed to provide power and data connection to the accessories like keyboards in iPad Pro, though the purpose of Smart Connector on this 5.5 inch handset is yet not clear.
- A redesigned Home button will also be seen in iPhone 7 which will be based on ‘Force Touch’ Technology and a motor to sense when it is being pushed physically.
- A new technology called transparent fingerprint sensor will also be incorporated into iPhone 7 which has three sensor technologies, one of them being ultrasonic imaging.
See what some of the reputed analysts are speculating
Indeed, a lot has been going on over the last one year, including rumors, patent applications and much more. iPhone 7 has grabbed a lot of attention, before its launch and is expected to break sales records as well. Moreover, upgrade options and many more offers for current iPhone users will also show up to facilitate more sales.
What do you think?